Monday, July 27, 2009

Awesome Project Update!!


We're going to be on TV tonight!!

CTV news is covering the room makeover project - we were interviewed this afternoon and it should air tonight at 6 (cross your fingers that no bigger stories come up to bump us!!).

Donation-wise, the project is coming along well - Timmins Decorating Centre is contributing the paint, and Home Depot is providing us with a closet organizing system, the wood to build my top-secret craft station, and new carpet. Some of the nurses at the local hospital have donated money to purchase craft supplies as well.

I can't wait until September when we put the room together!

2 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

As I mentioned I saw this segment on CTV...such a wonderful idea for such a deserving little girl!!!!

Cheers

Maria Killam said...

Congratulations! I wish I could have seen it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...